2019-09-29

Saturday

Hello there!
I hope that someone is coming here and looking at the photographs :) Welcome!
I used to think that I did all these blog things only for fun. I didn't have time or didn't want to find any time to write some words about my pictures... Actually, I like going through this blog and recalling different stages of our life. The best experience is to find what this day was like a few years ago :) I like doing it when my mood is low and I need something cozy, something that could remind me that all will be fine again as it was fine once... And I think I may need to write a bit more here again...

Saturday is waffles day :)
I use one and the same recipe every time, I only replace flour with buckwheat or coconut, or barley... And it works well every time. And it is autumn, apples season. I found a few trees with very sour green apples in a quiet place near our house. But they are so good when baked. We eat waffles with them and with honey. Such a good flavour! Autumn flavour :)

Then I made a pop-corn with cinnamon, but I ate it alone, my husband didn't like it. So I had a big bowl and didn't feel guilty :))) 







Best wishes,
Katia

No comments:

Post a Comment