2020-03-08

Hello!

Time, please, stop :) It's March already!
When my baby boy was born I thought I could simply lie, sleep and be with him during the first month... Almost three months are gone, but it seems I've done none of that. I even didn't make any plan because time flew so fast. I only wake up to notice that it's time to go to bed again. Three months!
My little boy is not so little anymore :) I have a back pain when I lift him up :) I read books to him. I don't know if he enjoys it but I like reading aloud. I remember how my mother did it for me and I loved it then. But I was much older then than he is now :) Well, when I read aloud I sometimes forget to do it slowly because a plot so interesting that I want to learn the end as fast as possible.
There is much more sun light now. On some days we managed to go for a walk two times per day and it felt great.
My baby boy is sometimes shy, sometimes so loud! He is smiling a lot. He likes bath time, tummy time and he is awaken during our walks now and is looking around with curiosity. The whole life with so many interesting things is awaiting him :)

I tried some new recipes but I had no time to write about them.
It is Autumn Veggie Bowl from Green Kitchen at Home book by David Frenkiel and Luise Vindahl. Good! Interesting! And so many ingredients!


Best wishes,
Katia

No comments:

Post a Comment