2020-03-11

Crêpe

My husband is giving me the best gifts ever - culinary books. The French cuisine was gifted six or seven years ago but I have not used it till now. This book was too difficult for me then. But now I am not scared anymore... I can say that a difficult recipe is a perfect way to relax and switch my mind after the whole day with my baby boy.

The first recipe from this book about French cuisine was Crêpe. And it turned up so good that I made it again already the next evening. So I must share it here :) Yummy :)
250 g flour
5 g salt
3 eggs
500 ml milk 1,5%
40 g melted butter
Combine dried ingredients in one bowl, combine wet ingredients in another one. Then mix the both together and let them rest 30 min. This rest is essential because it makes little holes appear in crepes during frying.
I fried crepes without greasing a pan because the batter had enough butter :)
I like them plain, my husband eats them with some jam and Turkish yogurt. Enjoy!





Best wishes,
Katia

No comments:

Post a Comment