2020-01-09

Sourdough panettone

Well, well... The first month with our little boy is almost gone. It was tough! Sometimes it was too tough but music and my dear husband helped me a lot. And now we already have some routine and I can even sleep at least a couple of hours in a row :) Not bad for the first weeks :)
I made a good thing before the labour: I baked some panettone, croissants and bread and froze them. So now we have some good treats :)
We had a task "to make a panettone" in our Advent calendar. When I was making the calendar I understood that there could be no time for it in December when the baby would be born. And when I saw accidentally  a course how to make sourdough panettone in one Instagram account, I decided to learn it and to freeze the result. It was a good decision! In the end of November I was suffering from sleeplessness. So, during one night I baked this delicious bread :) It is almost organic. I used Italian flour and butter. And I even made orange succade! 
This panettone is so good, so rich in aromas! We enjoy every bite!
There was also a task about brioshe in the calendar. And again I chose a course about it. But the little boy arrived and I can't go through it yet... Maybe one day I will :) Wish me luck :)



Best wishes,
Katia

No comments:

Post a Comment