2018-12-11

The first week of December

This week was all about second-hand shops. I found many interesting things :) I bought a few of them.
I also bought some new orchids... And now they are making me joyful every day!
Christmas mood came to our town, there is a Christmas market, Christmas trees and Christmas lights around here.
And we decided to have an advent calendar this year for the first time and bought one with jams: 24 different jams! Now we have one for breakfast every day. It's splendid! And very delicious!
My knitting didn't go fast. I knitted one thing for so long and it didn't look pretty in the end. So I decided to do it over again... It's so terrible... And I don't like this yarn any more, so I need new ideas about what to make of it. 
Well, there was one more interesting thing. I baked ginger bread cookies for a photo shot. And it took the whole week to decorate them :) even my husband took part in it.
So, it was a good week! :) 












 

 









































Best wishes,
Katrin

No comments:

Post a Comment