2018-07-15

Vacation in June

June was the best month of this year :)
It was a flowering, fresh, delicious and interesting time...

I got a chance to enjoy peonies and strawberries for the first time in the couple of years.






















We with my parents had many delicious breakfasts outdoor...


My parents' animals were napping during those :)


My oat porridge on the table...


and some little geese under the table :) 






My mother made the best pancakes ever...


And BBQ...








That month was a great time for sewing. I made a lot of clothes for myself: dresses, skirts, trousers and blouses. Below is an attempt I threw away.


Our picnic with my parents and parents-in-law :)



Some walnut-shaped cookies :) Homemade cooked.
Their nutshells are made in a special mold and then filled up with sweetened condensed milk.


And wonderful travel to Paris with my husband :)
















Maybe we can go and eat something? :)


Full and happy :)















































Roses to be dried for tea


One more picnic with my family and my specialty cake.



We can lie, relax, chat and be slow...


We can watch the sunset. And be happy that the summer has just begun :)


My little kittens :)



Have a lovely day!
Best wishes,
Katrin

No comments:

Post a Comment